Vegetable Lollipop By LF Team
If you love nothing more than feeding your guests some lovely food, then this Vegetable Lollipop recipe is perfect for you. Loaded with veggies and cheese, this crispy starter will have your guests hooked.Read More
- 1 cup boiled potatoes
- 1/2 cup cottage chesse
- 1/2 cup finely copped onions
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped capsicum
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup maggi masala powder
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- water as required
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- oil as required
- In a bowl, take boiled potatoes and mash them.
- Add cottage cheese, finely chopped onions, grated carrots, finely chopped capsicum, ginger garlic paste, maggi masala powder, salt and turmeric powder.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Make small balls of the mixture and keep it aside.
- In another bowl, make the thin paste of corn flour and water.
- Dip the balls in the corn flour paste and roll it in bread crumbs.
- Put the balls in the hot oil.
- Deep fry them, till they turn light brown.
- Vegetable Lollipop is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.