Vegetable Cheese Balls By Ranveer Brar
Vegetable Cheese Balls
Take a break from the usual recipes. You will love these new cheese stuffed veg balls.Read More
- ½ cup french beans and chopped cabbage
- 1 tbsp finely chopped carrots
- 1 tbsp chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped corn
- ½ cup boiled and grated potatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- black pepper powder to taste
- 2 tsp chopped celery
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated processed cheddar cheese
- refined flour and water batter
- bread crumbs
- mayonnaise as required
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- In a bowl take chopped french beans and cabbage, chopped carrots, chopped green bell pepper, chopped green chillies, chopped ginger, chopped corn, boiled and grated potatoes and chopped coriander. Add some salt and black pepper powder. Mix well with chopped celery and bread crumbs. Make a proper mixture.
- Take a portion of this mixture and make a pocket at the centre. Stuff it with grated processed cheddar cheese and roll it to make a proper ball.
- Make some more balls this way.
- Prepare a batter with refined flour and water in a bowl.
- In another plate take some bread crumbs. Dip the vegetable cheese balls in the batter first and then coat them with the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry the vegetable balls. Drain the excess oil.
- Transfer them to a serving plate and present the balls with eggless mayonnaise.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.