Vegetable Biryani By Zarine Khan
This one-pot rice meal prepared by adding veggies gets done quickly and also can get over in no time. This aromatic and healthy dish can brighten up any table and can satisfy every food lover.Read More
- 3 tbsp oil
- 10 cloves
- 10 green cardamoms
- 4 cinnaman sticks
- 4 chopped onions
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- salt to taste
- 2 diced capsicum
- 1 diced carrot
- 150 gm cauliflower florets
- 150 gm franch beans
- 100 gm green peas
- 2 diced potatoes
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriande powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 4 diced tomatoes
- water as required
- 150 ml yogurt
- chopped coriander
- 8 green chillies
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 500 gm boiled rice
- In a heated pan add oil, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon sticks.
- Add chopped onions and let it turn light brown.
- Add ginger - garlic paste and mix it well into the onions.
- Add diced capsicum, diced carrots, cauliflower florets, french beans, green peas and stir it well.
- Add diced potatoes and mix it well.
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and mix it well.
- Add diced tomatoes and give it a nice stir. Add salt, water and let it cook.
- Into the vegetables add yoghurt and mix it well.
- Add freshly chopped coriander leaves, green chillies, garam masala mix it well and let it cook.
- In a pan add pre-cooked rice, vegetables and layer it with rice again.
- Add ghee on the biryani and let it heat.
- For garnish add fresh coriander leaves and Vegetable Biryani is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.