Vegan vanilla cake
Vegan friendly and easy to makeRead More
- Maida 200gms
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Powdered sugar 1 cup
- Water 1cup
- Oil 6tbsp
- Vinegar 2tsp
- Vanilla essence
- Preheat oven @180°c.
- Line a 8 inch baking paSift all the dry ingredients together and keep aside..
- Now whisk together the oil along with water and vanilla....
- mix in the dry ingredients with the water and oil...
- once everything is mixed thoroughly add the vinegar and give a nice whisk you might see slight froth but it's okay...
- Pour in the pan you can add in chopped fruits or chocolate now on top and bake for 30 minutes....