Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff By Jasmeen Kaur
Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff
Its an interesting Italian food blended with rice as I am not using pasta here which gives you a desi looks and feel to is taste and looks.Read More
- 1 cup Rice
- 500gm Mushrooms
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 Tbsp cornflour
- 2 cup vegetable broth or water
- 2 tsp dijon musturd paste
- 1tsp dried parsley
- 1tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp cashew paste
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Cook Steam rice in an instant pot or a pan.
- In a large pot, heat oiAdd Onion and garlic and saute until light brown.
- Add mushrooms and cook until mushrooms start to release its moisture and cook it on medium heat.
- Add corn flour slurry and cashew paste in the mushroom and add vegetable brotBring to a boil.
- Add dijon mustard , paprika, salt, dried rosemary and parsley.
- Cook 4-5 mintues until thickens and Serve hot with Steam rice or pasta of your choice.