Vegan Bars By Shipra Khanna
These Vegan Bars are just perfect for all those who take their health seriously. Packed with all the goodness of nuts and rice flakes, these Bars can be prepared in a jiffy. This healthy bar is all you need to pack if you need something healthy without compromising on the taste.Read More
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp compressed coconut oil
- 1/2 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 1/2 vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 1/2 cup brown rice cereals
- 1/2 cup black raisins
- In a heated pan, add brown sugar and let it melt. Add oil to the sugar and mix it. Add vanilla essence and quicky mix it. Add roasted pumpkin seeds, pine nuts, brown rice cereals and mix it all together.
- Add black raisins and mix again. Grease the silicone mould with compressed coconut oil. Transfer the mixture in the mould and set it in the fridge for an hour.
- Once ready store it in an airtight container.
Explore our Popular Stories.