Vegan Banana Muffins
This soft and moist caramelized Banana Muffins is melt in the mouth and will be liked by all age group. Just some ripe Banana’s with a dash of this and that and your Muffins are ready. Do give it a try!Read More
- Ripe banana
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 baking powder and 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cinnamon powder
- 3 - 4 tbsp oil
- 2 cups almond milk
- For topping: 1/2 cup brown sugar and 2 ripe bananas
- Mash the ripe bananas in a bowl. Add brown sugar and mix it well. Add oil and mix again. Add almond milk and mix well.
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder and mix it well.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together and mix it up. Add the batter in a silicone cupcake mould and bake it in the preheated oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
- For the topping, in a pan, add brown sugar and let it caramelise. Once the sugar is melted, add chopped to it.
- Garnish the muffins with caramelised banana and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.