Vegan Banana Muffins By Shipra Khanna
Vegan Banana Muffins
This soft and moist caramelized Banana Muffins is melt in the mouth and will be liked by all age group. Just some ripe Banana’s with a dash of this and that and your Muffins are ready. Do give it a try!Read More
- Ripe banana
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 baking powder and 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cinnamon powder
- 3 - 4 tbsp oil
- 2 cups almond milk
- For topping: 1/2 cup brown sugar and 2 ripe bananas
- Mash the ripe bananas in a bowl. Add brown sugar and mix it well. Add oil and mix again. Add almond milk and mix well.
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder and mix it well.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together and mix it up. Add the batter in a silicone cupcake mould and bake it in the preheated oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
- For the topping, in a pan, add brown sugar and let it caramelise. Once the sugar is melted, add chopped to it.
- Garnish the muffins with caramelised banana and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.