Vegan Almond Popsicle(Gluten & sugar free)-Badam Kulfi By Nidhi Sharma
Vegan Almond Popsicle(Gluten & sugar free)-Badam Kulfi
This100% healthy Kulfi (Popsicle) recipe is made with Non-dairy milk ,Almond Cashews, Mango pulp and honey. You can call it Vegan Nutty Almond kulfi or Popsicle.This delicious Kaju badam kulfi or Ice-Cream is Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free. Easy to follow recipe in English and Hindi .Read More
- 1 litre Almond milk
- 60gm Cashews
- 200gm Honey
- 1Mango pulp
- Dry roast cashews in a pan on medium flame for 2 mins.
- Grind roasted cashews to fine powder.
- Heat almond milk in a heavy bottom or non-stick pan.
- Stir & boil almond milk till it reduces to half.
- When mixtrue becomes thick or 1/3rd of the original volume stir in green cardamom powder.
- Turn off the heat and let mixture cool down.
- Add honey &mix well.
- Divide the cooled mixture in two portions.
- Add mango pulp in one portion for mango almond ice-cream.
- Leave the other portion as it is ,to make plain kulfi.
- Now fill the kulfi or Popsicle moulds with both the mixtures.
- Put the moulds in the freezer for 7-8 hours or overnight.
- Remove the freezed ice-cream from the mould and Enjoy:-).