Veg Quesadilla By Shipra Khanna
Your search for a yummy and quick recipe ends here. Chef Shipra Khanna shares a fantastic recipe loaded with lots of veggies and cheese. These Quesadillas are not only filling but also healthy at the same time.Read More
- 4 mushrooms
- 5 - 6 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 4 - 6 tsp oil
- 2 green onions
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- In a heated pan, add oil, chopped garlic, mushrooms, salt as per taste, black pepper and toss it.
- Brush the tortilla with oil. Spread the finely chopped spring onions over it. Add the fried mushrooms, grated mozzarella cheese and cover it with a tortilla.
- Heat a grilling pan and grease it with oil. Add the quesadilla and cook it. Brush it with oil again and cook from the other side.
- Garnish with chilli sauce, spring onions, cherry tomatoes and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.