Veg Pizza By Ripu Daman Handa
The all time favourite veg pizza is here! Enjoy to your heart is content.Read More
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 diced onion
- 1 tomato roundels
- 2 tbsp grated cheese
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp sweet corns
- 1 tbsp arrabbiata sauce
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- pizza base
- black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp cheese
- fresh basil leaves
- red chilli flakes
- olive oil for garnish
- Wash and clean all vegetables required for the veg pizza.
- Thinly slice the red, yellow and green bell peppers. Also chop onion into small pieces. Cut tomatoes in round shapes.
- Grease a tray with oil and place the pizza base on it.
- Spread the Arrabbiata sauce on the base. Sprinkle chopped onions on the pizza base. Place chopped bell peppers and sweet corns on top of the pizza base. Top it with grated cheese and place the round tomato slices on it.
- Sprinkle chilli flakes, oil and salt on the pizza base.
- Keep basil leaves on top of it and add grated cheese again on top.
- Place this on the greased tray and bake it in a pre heated oven at 180'C for 15 to 20 minutes.
- The vegetarian crispy pizza is ready now.
- Cut it into several pieces.
- Garnish it with red chilli flakes and olive oil.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.