Veg Parsley Kibbeh By Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Veg Parsley Kibbeh
Chef Pallavi Nigam Sahay presents a vegetarian version of the popular Middle Eastern dish Kibbeh. Making use of fresh paneer, boiled peas, pine nuts and spices she creates her signature Veg Parsley Kibbeh recipe. Her meatless vegetarian Kibbeh is so crispy, flavourful and delicious that even meat lovers will enjoy it.Read More
- 1 cup crushed paneer
- 1/3 cup boiled green peas
- 1 tsp hing
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- salt as per taste
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup bulgur wheat
- oil for frying
- microgreens for garnish
- In a bowl, add crushed paneer, boiled green peas, hing, chopped garlic, cloves, cinnamon powder.
- Add pine nuts, chopped coriander leaves, salt as per taste.
- Add parmesan cheese and mix it well. Make kebabs of it.
- Coat the kebab in bulgur wheat. Deep fry the kebab in the oil until it turns golden brown.
- Serve with yoghurt and garnish with microgreens.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.