Veg Mexican Beans Tacos By Yummy Tummy Cafe
Veg Mexican Beans Tacos
I have prepared Mexican tacos with wheat flour and chickpea flour and added kasturi methi to give it a deshi Indian taste. Along with it I have stuffed the tacos in a way to give sweet and sour flavour.Read More
4 people serve
Preparation time 8 hrs and cooking time 1 hr
- 100gm of wheat flour
- 50gm of gram flour
- 1 tbsp of all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp kasturi methi
- 1/2 tsp haldi pwd
- Salt to taste
- Kidney beans 200 gms
- 1 small onion
- 2 medium size tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp of each red chilly coriander pwd amchur pwd jeera pwd n garlic pwd
- Sliced capsicum cabbage tomatoes onion cucumber
- 1/2 lemon juice oregano
- Oil to fry
- Mint chutney
- For tacos shells :-.
- In a bowl add wheat flour, gram flour ,all purpose flour add haldi pwd kasturi methi salt oil mix them and make a dough soft dough with the help of water and keep aside for 15 mins after 15 mins take a small duvet from dough and roll it like poori cut it with the help of cutter and fry them in oil and keep it aside.
- For stuffing :- In a pan add oil heat it add chopped onion cook them add tomato puree mix them and cook it add garlic pwd red chilly pwd coriander pwd jeera pwd amchur pwd and salt to taste mix them well and add tomato sauce mix them again and add boiled kidney beans with little water and cooked them and then mash it with masher gently it and cook for 2-3 mins and keep it aside and let it cool down completely.
- For sauce :- Take a mint chutney and add mayonnaise.
- For veggies :- add sliced onion capsicum Cucumber cabbage tomatoes add salt oregano and lemon juice.
- Now take a tacos shell add cooked kidney beans then mint mayonnaise sauce then add veggies our tacos are ready to serve.