Veg Gustoza Pizza By Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Veg Gustoza Pizza
If you are crazy for pizzas and are always on the lookout for new toppings and flavours on a pizza, then this recipe is for you. Chef Pallavi Nigam Sahay shares a recipe for Veg Gustoza Pizza which is nothing but white pizza drizzled with olive oil but no Tomato Sauce. This thin-crust pizza with creamy white sauce and topped with crunchy vegetables is downright delicious.Read More
- 500 gm flour
- 7 gm dried yeast
- Salt as per taste
- 1 - 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 - 4 chopped garlic
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 7 - 8 boiled potatoes
- 1/4 cup small broccoli florets
- red bell peppers
- basil leaves
- 3 - 4 rosemary leaves
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheeses
- In a bowl, add lukewarm water, dry yeast and leave it to activate.
- In another bowl, add flour, salt as per taste and mix it.
- Add the activated yeast and prepare a dough.
- Leave the dough to prove for 30 minutes.
- Prepare small balls of the dough and let it prove again for 15 minutes.
- In a heated pan, add olive oil, chopped garlic, fresh cream.
- Add cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese and mix it.
- Roll out the dough.
- Dust the baking tray with flour and add the pizza base on it.
- Apply white sauce.
- Add boiled, slices of potatoes, broccoli florets, diced bell peppers, basil leaves, rosemary leaves moisturised by olive oil.
- Add grated parmesan cheese and bake it in the preheated oven at 180'C for 10 - 15 minutes.
Explore our Popular Stories.