Veg curry puff By Ujwala
Veg curry puff
Cravings for baked items never end..Here it is..Read More
- 200 gms maida
- 100 gms butter
- Water to make the dough
- pinch of salt
- lemon juice
- 1.In a bowl, add maida,salt,lemon juice and water to make dough as we make chapati dough.
- 2.knead the dough and close it for 30 minutes and knead it again.
- 3.Roll the dough with a rolling pin on that rolling pad with some flour so that it doesn’t stick.
- 4.place the butter or apply the butter evenly on the rolled dough and fold it on all side so that a rectangle is formed .
- 5.Give such multiple layer and roll multiple times and place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- 6.Roll the dough again as a thick sheet and cut the dough in desired shape.
- 7.Place the vegetable mix in the dough and close it from the other edge so that filling doesn’t come out.
- 8.Preheat the oven at 250C and bake these at 230C for 10 minutes and at 180-160C for another 10 minutes.