Veg.. Crispy By Babita Jadwani
Best snack for spicy food lovers..Read More
- 3 large potatoes
- 5 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 medium capsicum quarterly sliced
- 1 medium carrot quarterly sliced
- 6-7 cubes paneer
- Salt as per REQUIRED
- Schewan sauce
- Ketchup sauce
- Ginger garlic chopped
- Oil as per requirement
- In a bowl, add sliced potatoes, paneer , capsicum, carrots , 2 tbsp cornstarch, salt , food color ( if needed ) , but water..
- Now , mix them well and you will see s thick liquidy batter.
- Now , release the items in oil for frying , fry it until they turns crispy .
- Now , on other pan , add oil , chopped .
- Ginger garlic and saute them.
- Now add schewan sauce , ketchup sauce , water and mix them well.
- In other cup , add 3 tbsp cornstarch, 2 tbsp water and make it slurry and slowly pour the slurry into the gravy ..
- ( ADJUST SPICES ACCORDINGLY).
- Now , add fried items into the gravy and mix them for 20- 30 seconds just to cover them with grav.
- Now serve it hot with crispy noodles..