Vanilla Breakfast Pudding By LF Team
Vanilla Breakfast Pudding
Puddings for the breakfast ? Yes, you have heard it right. Try this protein - packed pudding recipe layered with granola, pudding and fresh fruits to make your day great.Read More
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tsp granola, fruits
- Pour a cup of water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Then, place a heat-proof bowl on top of the pan and whisk egg yolks, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk and keep them aside.
- In a saucepan, add milk and heat till it boils.
- Then, add butter and mix well.
- Transfer the milk into the egg mixture and whisk them together.
- Add the mixture to a non-stick pot and simmer it for 2-3 minutes.
- In a dessert glass, add granola and pour vanilla pudding over it and top it off with chopped fruits.
Explore our Popular Stories.