Val Nu Pulao By Vaibhav Mahajan
Val Nu Pulao
You'll definitely love this irresistible and delectable one dish meal with hot and spicy flavour. You can also enjoy the dish with some curry.Read More
- 2 to 3 green chillies
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 to 3 bay leaves
- 4 to 5 cloves and peppercorns
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 to 3 green cardamoms
- 1 cup val sprouts
- 1 cup rice
- ½ cup coconut
- freshly grated
- salt to taste
- black pepper
- For Garnish: finely chopped fresh coriander
- For Serving: Curry
- Heat oil in a pan and add bay leaves, cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon sticks, green cardamoms, finely chopped ginger, green chillies and saute well.
- Add val sprouts, boiled rice and give a gentle toss. Add salt, black pepper powder, finely chopped coriander, freshly grated coconut and toss again.
- Serve hot in a plate with curry. Garnish the rice with finely chopped fresh coriander.
Explore our Popular Stories.