Vaal ki Curry By Gurdip Kohli Punj
Vaal ki Curry
Vaal ki curry is a creamy broad beans curry made using onions, tomatoes and fresh cream. This curry is delicious and healthy. You can enjoy it with roti as well as rice. Gurdeep Punjj shares the detailed recipe.Read More
- 2 to 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp ginger, garlic and green chilli paste
- 1 cup onion paste
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 cup white broad beans
- 1 tbsp coconut milk
- fresh cream
- chopped coriander
- Heat oil in a pan and saute ginger garlic and green chilli paste.
- Add onion paste, tomato puree, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt, curry powder and water and fry.
- Add the soaked white broad beans and water and mix. Bring it to a boil.
- Add coconut milk and cook again.
- Serve hot and garnish with fresh cream and chopped coriander.
Explore our Popular Stories.