Urad Dal Pinni By Ranveer Brar
Urad Dal Pinni
Urad Dal Pinni is a traditional sweet made in Punjab and Harayana during winters using urad dal and mawa. Chef Ranveer Brar shares the authentic recipe for this yummy delicacy.Read More
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 cup split black gram
- 50 gm gond
- ½ cup semolina
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup khoya
- In two pans heat ghee. In the first pan fry gond, remove and keep aside.
- In tha same pan fry semolina.
- Split black gram paste and mix.
- Once it start to clump add ghee.
- Make powder of gond and stir.
- Make sugar syrup, add khoya, ghee and stir.
- Add sugar syrup, add khoya mixture in urad dal mix and stir.
- Bring off heat, keep mixing till it thicken.
- keep aside to cool. Make small sized bolls.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.