UKARPENDI By sandeep mulye
- 1 cup Wheat flour..coarse
- Onions chopped
- green chillies
- Curry patta
- coconut grated
- half cup buttermilk
- Roast flour dry at low fire.
- keep it aside.
- make tadka of oil rai jeera curry patta and green chilles hing and haldi. while giving tadka add onions..
- when onions are done add the roasted flour and 100 ml butter milk and salt to taste.
- cook on slow fire..till semi dry.
- garnish with grated coconut and coriander finely chopped.
- Ukarpendi is ready to eat with achar..