Two flours & Strawberry Muffins By Gautam Mehrishi
Two flours & Strawberry Muffins
You will not be able to resist yourself from devouring these sinful Two Flours and Strawberry Muffins if you have a weakness for strawberries and desserts infused with strawberries.Read More
- 1 cup refined flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- salt to taste
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tbsp white butter
- ½ cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 tbsp vanilla syrup
- 4 strawberries
- 1 cup milk
- rock salt
- icing sugar
- In a bowl add refined flour, whole wheat flour and mix it.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, apple cider vinegar and mix it well.
- Add salt and mix it.
- Add castor sugar, cocoa powder and mix it again.
- Add milk, white butter, mascarpone cheese, vanilla syrup and mix it well.
- Add chopped strawberry mixed with sugar and stir it.
- Add milk and prepare a dough.
- To the mould add butter, olive oil and flour.
- Add the batter in the mould.
- Add strawberry, castor sugar, wheat flour, rock salt, cocoa powder, vanilla syrup and bake it in a pre-heated oven at 175' C for 20 - 22 minutes.
- In a bowl add cocoa powder, rock salt, mascarpone cheese and mix it.
- For garnish add cocoa powder mixture, icing sugar and mascarpone cheese.
- Two flour & strawberry muffins are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.