Tutu Mineira By Ranveer Brar
Chef Ranveer Brar shares a recipe for another hidden gem from Brazilian cuisine, the Tutu Mineira. This dish comes from the Brazilian region of Minas Gerais. The main ingredient in this dish is black beans, and so it is extremely healthy, nutritious and super delicious.Read More
- For tutu mineira
- 4 chicken sausages
- 4 chicken bacon
- 2 tbsp oil
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 200 gm black beans (soaked overnight)
- 150 ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp palm oil
- 1 tsp habanero sauce
- 3 lamb chops
- 2 boiled eggs
- 2 tbsp shredded cheese
- Chop the chicken sausages and bacon. In a heated pan, add oil, finely chopped garlic, sliced onion and toss it.
- Add chicken bacon and sausages.
- Add black beans and toss it.
- Add boiled black bean paste, vegetable stock and mix it.
- Add salt as per taste, habanero sauce and mix it well.
- On a grilling pan, add oil, lamb chops, salt, sliced onions and let it cook.
- Slit the boiled eggs. Add the egg yolks in a bowl and mash it.
- Add shredded cheese and mix it well.
- Stuff the mixture in the egg.
- Serve with caramelised rice, eggs, fried onions, crispy chicken bacon, grilled lamb chop.
Explore our Popular Stories.