Turron De Coco
Chef Ranveer Brar shares a recipe for a Cuban dessert Turron de Coco. This recipe is quick and simple. Turron de Coco has an unbeatable combination of coconut and chocolate, and it is sweet and mouthwatering.Read More
- 400 ml condensed milk
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 2 cups dessicated coconut
- 250 gm dark chocolate
- 50 gm chopped almond
- 50 gm chopped walnuts
- 50 gm cranberries
- ½ cup icing sugar
- In a pan, add condensed milk, coconut milk and let it cook.
- Add desiccated coconut and mix it.
- Cover the baking the tray with a cling film.
- Add the mixture in it.
- Apply butter on hands and press the mixture down.
- Add dark chocolate and spread it. Refrigerate the mixture for 2 hours.
- Apply chocolate over it.
- Add chopped walnuts and almonds. Cut it into pieces.
- Garnish with chocolate, cranberries, icing sugar and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.