Turnips In White Crust By Gautam Mehrishi
Turnips In White Crust
Introducing baked turnips garnished with mushroom, baby corn, carrots and cumin powder!Read More
- 4 eggs whites
- 5 to 6 tbsp all purpose flour
- ½ cup salt
- 3 to 4 turnips
- olive oil
- 3 to 4 boiled baby corn
- 3 to 4 boiled carrots
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp flex seeds
- dried fenugreek leaves
- white pepper powder
- In a bowl whisk eggs whites, add all purpose flour, salt, water and mix well, prick turnip with toothpick, spray olive oil on a baking tray, sprinkle all purpose flour.
- keep the turnips. Apply the batter.
- Bake at 150 C for 45 - 50 minutes.
- Fine chop mushrooms, boiled baby corn, boiled carrots and put in a jar, pour olive oil.
- Add salt, 1 cumin powder, red chilli powder, flex seeds, cut the baked turnips, scoop out from centre.
- Fill the vegetable dip.
- Garnish with fenugreek leaves, carrots baby corn, olive oil and white pepper powder.
Explore our Popular Stories.