Turai Bhaji By Zarine Khan
Give your turai a makeover and make it more delicious with this amazing recipe from Zarine’s kitchen. This easy to cook and easy to digest recipe can go well with either chappati or rice.Read More
- 500 gm ridge gourd
- 3 chopped onions
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- ½ tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp coriande powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp garam masala
- chopped coriander
- Chop the ridge gourd into round pieces and add them in a bowl.
- Chop onions on a chopping board.
- In a heated pan add oil, cumin seeds, chopped onions and stir it.
- Add ginger - garlic paste and mix it well.
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and mix it up.
- Add chopped tomatoes, salt and mix it well.
- Add chopped ridge gourd to the masala and mix it well.
- Add water and let it soak.
- Add garam masala and stir it.
- To garnish add fresh coriander leaves and Turai Bhaji is ready to serve hot.
Explore our Popular Stories.