Truffled wild mushroom linguni Alfredo By Fiza jamadar
Truffled wild mushroom linguni Alfredo
A pasta with the flavour of wine mushroom cheese and thymeRead More
- 1 cup linguni pasta
- 100 gms butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated processed cheese
- 2 tbsp White wine
- 50 gms mushroom
- 4-5 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp black pepper
- Thyme, parsley
- 2 tbsp oil
- In a stock pot add water add to it 1 tbsp of salt oil and allow it to boil once the water is boiled add to it pasta and let it cook al-dante. Once it it cooked strain it and drizzle some oil so it won't stick.
- In another pan heat some butter add flour and saute till translucent add to it milk and whisk season the sauce with salt pepper add grated processed cheese and cook and strain the sauce.
- In a pan heat some butter add garlic onion and saute add mushroom and saute (deglaze with wine) add White wine and saute add prepared cheese sauce add a little water and make proper consistency sauce add boiled pasta thyme parsley salt pepper cheese and garnish with parsley and serve with garlic bread.
- For garlic bread: In a bowl take some add to it a lot of chopped garlic parsley and mix apply the garlic butter to the bread🍞 and toast it in oven. And serve with pasta.