Tropical Muffins By Gautam Mehrishi
These muffins containing berries and oats make the perfect tea-time snack.Read More
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 6 tbsp castor sugar
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp dried mix berries
- 1 egg
- 2 fresh strawberries
- In a bowl add all purpose flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, castor sugar, oats, milk, olive oil, dried mix berries, egg and mix well.
- Pour batter in muffin mould.
- bake at 170 C for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Cut strawberries and sprinkle sugar on it.
- Put coated strawberries on satay stick and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.