Tropical Fruit and Yogurt Salad By Gautam Mehrishi
Tropical Fruit and Yogurt Salad
When fresh fruits are mixed in yogurt, it hits a lovely new refreshing note. This salad is a perfect meal option for the days when you want to eat something healthy yet tastyRead More
- 2 tbsp hung curd
- 2 tsp hot water
- ½ apple
- ½ orange
- ½ tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 to 2 chikoo
- 5 to 6 mint leaves
- 1 tbsp almond powder
- 8 to 9 green grapes
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- apple slices
- chikoo slices
- mint leaves
- green grapes
- black pepper powder
- almond powder
- sesame oil
- In a bowl take a little hung curd.
- Mix it with hot water.
- Gently blend it with a spoon and make it smooth.
- Slice apple, orange, pineapple and chikoo into fine pieces.
- Coat the orange slices with yogurt and place them in a glass.
- Add crushed black pepper to the yogurt and coat the apple slices with the pepper mixed yogurt.
- Similarly, coat the pineapple slices too with the pepper mixed yogurt.
- Add chikoo too.
- In another bowl, take some mint leaves.
- Add a little almond powder green grapes and salt.
- Mash the grapes well.
- Mix them well with a little sesame oil.
- Place this mix on top of the coated fruits in the glass.
- Garnish it with orange segments, apple and chikoo slices, mint leaves, green grapes and lettuce.
- Sprinkle a little black pepper powder almond powder and sesame oil.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.