Tres Leches Cake By umme asma
Tres Leches Cake
Tastes like Indian RasmalaiRead More
- 100g Cake Flour
- 100gm Butter
- 10gm Milkmaid
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 tspn Baking Powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 ltr evaporated milk
- 198g milkmaid
- 1/2 ltr full fat milk
- Chopped pista
- 100g whipping cream (i used dlecta)
- Whisk Butter and sugar together until soft & creamy.
- Add eggs and mix well to the above mix.
- Sift flour + Baking powder mix well .
- Bake at 155c for 30 mins, do a skewer test .
- Mix milkmaid 198g into 1/2 ltr evaporated milk + full fat milk + add 3 cardamom pods to it & saffron optional .
- Once the cake cools poke with fork add half of the milk mixture and let the cake rest in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Decorate the cake with whipping cream and garnish with chopped pista.
- Serve cold by adding additional milk .