If dessert is a favourite part of your meal, then this recipe of Tres Leches by Chef Ranveer Brar could satisfy your craving for sweets. In this recipe, a soft sponge cake is soaked in a three milk mixture, rum and cinnamon and topped with whipped cream. This cake is moist, fluffy and super delicious.Read More
- egg white
- powdered sugar
- refined flour
- 150 ml evaporated milk
- 200 gm condensed milk
- 150 ml whole milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 50 gm sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp rum
- For accompaniments
- crème anglaise
- go fresh cream
- In a bowl, add egg whites and whisk it.
- Add powdered sugar and beat it.
- Add refined flour and mix it.
- Add the batter in a mould and bake it in the oven at 180'C for 17 - 22 minutes.
- In a pan, add condensed milk, whole milk, evaporated milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon powder and mix it.
- Add sugar, rum and mix it well. Leave it to cook until sugar melts.
- Soak the cake in the syrup.
- Refrigerate it in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Cut the top layer of the cake and soak it once again.
- In a bowl, add Creme Anglaise, fresh cream and mix it well.
- Pour the cream around the cake.
- Garnish with whipped cream, cherries, plums, berries and mint leaves.
Explore our Popular Stories.