Tossed Salad With Crisp Idli By Ranveer Brar
Tossed Salad With Crisp Idli
Too lazy to cook? Try this simple and quick salad recipe tossed with bell peppers and served with crispy idlis.Read More
- For salad
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 to 2 tbsp dill leaves
- 1 to 2 tbsp mint leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper
- 5 to 6 lettuce leaves
- 3 to 4 tomatoes
- ½ cup green & red bell pepper
- 2 to 3 onions
- 4 to 5 black olives
- 4 to 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- for idli
- Chop idlis into wedges and deep fry them in oil.
- Once they are fried remove them on a tissue paper.
- Transfer the fried idlis into a bowl. Add red chilli powder salt and curd. Mix them well.
- For the salad: In a mixing bowl, add oregano, soy sauce, dill leaves, mint leaves, olive oil, black pepper and salt.
- Mix them well and keep it aside for a minute.
- Add lettuce leaves, tomato wedges, bell pepper wedges, onion rings, mint leaves, black olives and cherry tomatoes.
- For the plating: Place a ring mould at the centre of a plate and fill it with idli mixture.
- Arrange the prepared salad around the idlis.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over it.
- To garnish: Cut cucumber into slices. Sprinkle dill leaves salt and olive oil. Mix it well and garnish it over the salad.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.