Tossed Baby Corns By Rahul Banerjee
Tossed Baby Corns
Baby Corns are commonly used in snack recipes. Chef Rahul Banerjee flavours Baby Corns with honey lemon sauce. This is an easy-peasy recipe. Do try this at home and enjoy with your family and friends.Read More
- For baby corn
- 7-8 baby corns
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- salt to taste
- pinch of red chilli powder
- oil to deep fry
- For honey lemon sauce
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped green chillies
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- pinch of sugar
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Cut the baby corns into half and put them into a mixing bowl.
- Add corn flour, rice flour, salt & pepper and red chilli powder to the baby corns.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together with little bit of water.
- Heat the oil & deep fry the baby corns till they are crispy and golden brown.
- To make the Honey Lemon sauce – heat little bit of oil in a pan and add chopped ginger, green chillies, garlic, onions and sauté them.
- Now add the soya sauce, tomato ketchup, sugar, honey and stir again.
- Add the crispy fried baby corns to the sauce, add salt as per taste and toss them.
- Add some lemon juice and put off the flame.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve hot.
Explore our Popular Stories.