Tiny, steaming hot, fried wheat dough rolls prepared using wheat flour, curd, ghee and sugar syrup. You can garnish it with warm sugar syrup before serving it also it is perfect when you're craving for dessert.Read More
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 250 gm wheat flour
- ½ cup curd
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- Procedure to make Tosha: In a bowl add wheat flour, baking soda, ghee and mix it.
- Add curd in the mixture and prepare a tight dough.
- Refrigerate the dough in the fridge for sometime.
- In a heated pan add ghee.
- In another heated pan add sugar, water.
- Knead the Tosha dough once again properly and cut them into small balls.
- In the heated ghee pan cook Tosha until it turns golden brown.
- Dip the Tosha in the sugar syrup.
- Cook the sugar syrup more to turn it thicker.
- Soak the Tosha again in the sugar syrup.
- To garnish Tosha add sugar syrup on it and the dessert is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.