Tomato & Sweet Corn Muffins By Gautam Mehrishi
Tomato & Sweet Corn Muffins
These Tomato and Sweet Corn Muffins make the perfect savoury snack as shown by Chef Gautam Mehrishi. They make the perfect tea time snack. You can also pack these in your box and eat them on the go.Read More
- 1 cup refined flour
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp semolina
- 2 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- few tarragon leaves
- 100 gm sun-dried tomatoes
- 200 gm corn kernels
- 50 gm cheddar cheese
- ½ cup full cream milk
- fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- In a bowl add refined flour, salt, baking powder, semolina, black pepper powder, roasted cumin powder, cumin seeds and white sesame seeds.
- Add chopped tarragon leaves, sundried tomatoes and mix it.
- Add roughly chopped corn, processed cheddar cheese, full cream milk and mix it well.
- Add oil mix it and leave it for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Add corn leaves into the mould.
- In a piping bag add the mixture.
- Add the mixture to the mould.
- Add tarragon leaves, sesame seeds, cumin powder, sundried tomatoes, corn kernels and bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180' C - 200' C for 20 - 22 minutes.
- Finely chop coriander leaves, corn kernels, paprika powder, cheddar cheese and mix it.
- On a plate add the mixture, sprinkle cumin powder over it and place the muffins on the plate.
- For garnish add sundried tomatoes and Tomato & Sweet Corn Muffins are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.