Tomato Rice By Ripu Daman Handa
A healthy rice recipe with the tangy flavour of tomatoes.Read More
- 1 green zucchini
- 1 tsp garlic
- 2 green chillies
- 2 tbsp tomato pulp
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tomato
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp asafoetida
- black pepper powder
- 1 cup rice boiled
- coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- Chop the zucchini into thin slices. Sprinkle the salt and black pepper powder onto it.
- Heat oil in a pan place the zucchini slices upon the heated oil. Cook on both sides for some time. Set aside.
- Fine chop the green chillies. Cut off the sides of the tomato and fine chop them.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the chopped garlic tomato pulp, coconut oil, coriander powder, asafoetida, salt and black pepper powder. Fry well.
- Add the boiled rice and mix well.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, chopped green chillies, and coriander leaves mix well.
- Arrange the zucchini slices on a serving dish serve the tomato rice garnished with mint leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.