Tomato Mirchi Ghost By Zarine Khan
Tomato Mirchi Ghost
Zarine is joined by her friend Kabir Bedi as she prepares a mutton curry with tomatoes. This slightly tangy mutton curry is full of spices and looks scrumptious. This Mutton Curry can be served hot with rice.Read More
- 4 tbsp oil
- 6 green cardamoms
- 3 cinnaman sticks
- 4 cloves
- 2 chopped onions
- 500 gm marinated mutton pieces
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp coriande powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp coconut powder
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1½ cup water
- 5 green chillies
- chopped coriander
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- In a heated pan add oil, cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon sticks, chopped onions and fry it until turns light brown.
- To the onions add marinated mutton pieces, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt, coconut powder and mix it well.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and mix it with the mutton.
- Add water and leave the mutton to cook.
- Add slit green chillies, chopped coriander leaves, lemon juice and let it cook.
- For garnish add fresh coriander leaves, lemon slices and Tomato Mirchi Ghost is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.