Tomato cobbler By Maria Goretti
This tomato cobbler, as shown by Maria Goretti, contains a healthy mix of onions, garlic, tomatoes and is filling, nourishing and appetizing. This recipe is quick and easy to make.Read More
- 1 tbsp oive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 sliced garlic cloves
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 14 sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp ground black pappers
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 50 gm spring onions
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 450 gm all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cornmeal
- 300 gm cold butter
- 75 gm shredded cheese
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 2 cups chilled buttermilk
- In a heated pan add olive oil, chopped onions and stir it.
- Add sliced garlic cloves, chopped tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, salt, black pepper powder, white wine vinegar, spring onions and mix it well.
- Add cornflour and mix it well.
- In a bowl add refined flour, cornmeal, butter and mix it.
- Add shredded cheese and mix it well.
- Add chopped thyme leaves, chilled buttermilk and stir it.
- Add cobbler into a bowl.
- Place small pieces of dough over it and bake it in a preheated oven at 200' C for 10 - 12 minutes.
- To garnish add mint leaves and Tomato cobbler is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.