Tomato Chutney Brochettas By Ranveer Brar
Tomato Chutney Brochettas
Wondering what to do with those leftover tomato chutneys? Well, turn them into bruschetta and serve them as evening snacks or as an appetizer for dinner. These colourful beauties are fun to make and are super delicious.Read More
- 1 french bread
- ½ cup cheese
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 tsp nigella seeds
- 1 cup onions
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 1 tbsp jaggery
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- lettuce leaves
- Procedure to make Tomato Chutney Brochettas: Cut the french bread into thin slices.
- Put the slices in a baking tray, add grated cheese and let it bake in the oven 3 - 4 minutes at 180' C.
- In a heated pan add oil, mustard seeds, chopped garlic, nigella seeds, chopped onions and mix it.
- Add chopped tomatoes and toss it. Add jaggery, salt, vinegar.
- Take the bread slices out from the oven.
- Add fresh mint leaves in the tomatoes.
- For plating Tomato Chutney Brochettas place the bread slices on a plate, add tomato masala on it.
- To garnish Tomato Chutney Brochettas, add lettuce leaves and it is ready to serve hot.
Explore our Popular Stories.