Tomato Bok Choy Broth By Gautam Mehrishi
Tomato Bok Choy Broth
A mouth watering tomato soup with bok choy leaves is enough to cheer you up, especially during winter months.Read More
- For soup
- 3 to 4 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1½ cup vegetable stock
- 4 to 5 bok choy leaves
- For croutons
- 2 to 3 tbsp clarified butter
- 1 tbsp red chilli flakes
- 2 cup whole wheat bread pieces
- Heat a pan and add the tomato puree.
- Add sugar and salt.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Add vegetable stock and stir.
- Allow it to cook on a low flame for some time.
- Cut the bok choy leaves and add it to the pan.
- For the croutons, heat the clarified butter in another pan.
- Add the red chilli flakes and chopped whole wheat bread.
- Fry till bread cubes are crisp.
- Arrange the chopped bok choy leaves in a serving bowl.
- Add the prepared croutons first and then and the tomato soup.
- Garnish with sesame oil and red chilli flakes.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.