Give your parathas a twist of vegan stuffing. Try this paratha recipe stuffed with tofu and served with pickle.Read More
- For batter
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 1/2 cup
- for filling
- For the dough: In a mixing bowl add wheat flour, oil, salt and water. Mix it well and make a dough.
- Allow the dough to rest for 5 to 7 minutes.
- For the filling: In a mixing bowl, add grated bean curd, chopped black olives, chopped coriander leaves, green chillies, cumin powder, salt and raw mango powder. Mix them well.
- Take small portion from the dough and make dough balls.
- Roll them into a paratha. Place the filling at the centre of the paratha and fold it into half.
- Cut the edges of the paratha with the help of a cutter.
- Heat oil in a pan and place the paratha over it.
- Cook the paratha on both the sides until they turn golden brown.
- For the achaar: In a small bowl, add shallots, bean curd, pickle and chopped coriander leaves. Mix it well.
- Serve this with the prepared tofu paratha and garnish it with spring onions.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.