Toasted Coffee Almond Bars By Pankaj Bhadouria
Toasted Coffee Almond Bars
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares a recipe for a simple and quick sweet treat called Toasted Coffee Almond Bars. The combination of chocolate and coffee gives it an unbelievable taste. Also, the nutty crunch of roasted nuts and coconut makes it super drool-worthy.Read More
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup of coffee beans
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup melted chocolate
- Toast the almonds in a heated pan. Add chopped pistachios, vanilla butter and switch off the gas. Mix the mixture well.
- In a bowl, add coffee beans powder, cocoa powder, sea salt and mix it well.
- To the melted butter, add vanilla essence and mix it well.
- Add the cocoa mixture in the nuts and mix it well.
- In a pan, toast desiccated coconut. Add it in a bowl.
- On a baking tray, add parchment paper, pour melted chocolate, toasted coconut, almonds mixture. Drizzle more chocolate over it. Set it in the refrigerator for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Break it into pieces and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.