Tiranga Barfi By Ajay Chopra
Weddings are synonymous to sweets and in Uttar Pradesh's Khatri weddings the Tiranga Barfi is a must-have. Made with fresh khoya, saffron and pistachios, this sweet is a beautiful blend of flavours and textures.Read More
- 1 kg khoya
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 cup pistachio paste
- For garnish
- silver vark
- In a heated pan, add khoya and let it melt.
- Add sugar and mix it until the sugar melts.
- Divide the khoya mixture into three different parts.
- For preparing Pista Barfi, add the first part of khoya in a heated pan.
- Add pistachio paste and let it cook.
- For preparing Kesar Barfi, grind the saffron strands and prepare a powder.
- Add the saffron powder in the second part of Khoya and let it cook.
- In a tray, add a thin layer of plastic film.
- Add the layer of Kesar mixture, khoya mixture and pistachio mixture and leave it to set.
- Cut the pieces of Barfi and garnish with silver vark.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.