Tiramisu With Chocolate Sand By Gautam Mehrishi
Tiramisu With Chocolate Sand
Learn to make Tiramisu and chocolate sand using coffee liquor, cream cheese and more!Read More
- ½ cup coffee liqueur
- 8 to10 sponge cake cubes
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 3 tbsp philadelphia cheese
- 6 tbsp castor sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- Take coffee liqueur in a bowl.
- In second bowl add cream cheese, philadelphia cheese, castor sugar and mix well.
- Roast cubed sponge cake. Soak roasted cubes in coffee liqueur.
- Fill cheese into soda syphon bottle, and freeze for 10-12 minutes.
- In a pan add sugar, water and boil it.
- Add dark chocolate and stir it till it dries.
- In a pot - shaped crockery, add cubes of sponge cake.
- Release chees foam over, place a couple of sponge cubes again.
- Sprinkle a layer of chocolate sand over.
- Place a stalk of peppermint leaves and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.