Tiny Tomato Tarts
Want to pack something delicious and healthy in the lunchbox? These pretty, tiny tomato tarts are just perfect and can be served at the next house party as an appetizer as well.Read More
- 4 to 5 bread slices
- 3 tsp oil
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp nigella seeds
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 cup tomatoes
- black pepper
- 2 tsp honey
- cocktail sauce
- 50 gm cheese
- coriander leaves
- Procedure to make Tiny Tomato Tarts: Cut the slices of bread with the cutter in circular shapes.
- Fix the bread in tart mould properly.
- With the help of another tart mould place it on the once already stuffed with bread and press it so that the bread fits properly.
- Bake the moulds in the oven at 180' C for 7 - 8 minutes.
- In a heated fry pan add oil, chopped ginger, nigella seeds and mix it.
- Add orange juice, chopped tomatoes, salt, crushed black pepper and mix it.
- Add honey in the tomatoes.
- Remove the baked tart from the microwave oven.
- For plating brush cocktail sauce which is a mixture of tomato ketchup, red chilli powder and mayonnaise on a plate.
- Sprinkle nigella seeds, add the tarts on the plate.
- Add grated cheese, stuff the tart with tomato filling.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and Tiny Tomato Tarts are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.