Tinda Masala By Gurdip Kohli Punj
Quick and easy to make, tinda masala tossed in oil and spices is simply delicious!Read More
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 cup chopped apple gourd (tinda)
- For Garnish Lemon wedges
- Heat oil in a pan and add ginger garlic paste green chillies,onion and tomato (all finely chopped) and mix well, and add water and let the masala cook. Add the chopped apple gourd and water. Mix well. Cook until the water dries up. Serve hot in a plate and garnish with lemon wedges.
Explore our Popular Stories.