Til Ka Halwa
A quick and flavourful dessert with the goodness of sesame seeds.Read More
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 bowl water
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 cup semolina
- 1 cup overnight soaked sesame seeds
- water as required
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- To garnish: Heat a pan add sugar and water.
- Boil it on low flame until the sugar gets caramelized.
- For the halwa: Melt ghee in a saucepan. Add semolina overnight soaked sesame seeds paste, water and powdered sugar. Mix it well.
- For the plating: Place a ring mould on a plate and add the halwa mixture into it.
- Gently remove the ring mould.
- Garnish it with the caramelized syrup, roses and pistachios.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.