Tikhat Mithacha Sanja By Ranveer Brar
Tikhat Mithacha Sanja
A simple and quick snack prepared with semolina, and garnished with sev.Read More
- 1 cup semolina
- 2 to 3 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 4 to 6 curry leaves
- 2 big green chillies
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 2 to 3 tbsp grated coconut
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ cup golden gram
- 1/2 tsp powdered sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp coriander
- In a pan roast semolina for few minutes till it turns lightly brown. Keep it aside to cool down.
- In the same pan, take ghee, then, add mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chillies, curry leaves, chopped onions and salt. Mix it well.
- Add grated coconut, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, soaked and roasted golden gram, sugar, and buttermilk. Allow it to cook for few minutes.
- Slowly add roasted semolina into the prepared mixture.
- Keep stirring while adding it.
- Pour water as required and mix it well.
- Squeeze lemon juice over it and garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
- Garnish it with sev and mint sprig.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.