Thyme & Anise Duck Breast By Gautam Mehrishi
Thyme & Anise Duck Breast
Duck Breast cooked to perfection with the classic flavours of Thyme and Anise served with a berry concoction.Read More
- 1 duck breast
- handful of fresh thyme leaves
- 3 to 4 star anise
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 7 to 8 strawberries
- 1 tsp dehydrated black olives
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp dill powder
- Remove skin from duck breast. In a zip lock bag, add duck breast, fresh thyme leaves, olive oil, star anise, sea salt.
- Put the zip lock bag in boil water for 60 -70 minutes. Maintain that temperature of water is at 47 - 48 C.
- Put duck breast skin and strawberries in liquid nitrogen. Blend duck skin.
- Heat the skin crumble till it releases the fat. Put a butter paper on a baking tray and spread the crumble on it.
- Crush strawberries and heat in the fat of duck skin. Remove the cooked duck breast from zip lock bag.
- Put the juices in the strawberry concoction.
- Divide the skin crumble into three parts.
- In each part, add dehydrated black olives, dill powder, orange zest.
- Serve with black olives crumble, orange zest crumble, dill powder crumble and strawberry concoction.
Explore our Popular Stories.