Thukpa By Ajay Chopra
Thukpa is a traditional noodle soup made in Ladakh. Chef Ajay Chopra shares the recipe for this clear soup with vegetables. This soup is delicious and will warm the cockles of your heart.Read More
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- salt as per taste
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- cauliflower florets
- 1 onion
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 carrot juliennes
- 1/2 radish juliennes
- 1/2 cup dark brown peas/shunmma
- 1/2 cup soaked green peas
- 1 cup fresh wheat noodles
- In a heated pan, add oil, chopped onion and fry it.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook it.
- Add coriander powder, salt as per taste, Kashmiri red chilli paste and stir it.
- Add turmeric powder, black pepper and saute.
- Add vegetable stock and stir it.
- Add cauliflower florets, onion, carrot juliennes, radish juliennes, dark brown peas, soaked green peas and let it boil.
- Add fresh wheat noodles and let it cook.
- Add spinach and let it cook.
- Garnish the Thupka with coriander leaves and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.