Thepla Tostadas By Ranveer Brar
These thepla tostadas are fun to make and can turn those usual theplas into something exotic and delicious treat. Make those theplas filling with this amazing recipe and make your meal time interesting.Read More
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 cup onions
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp green chillies
- ½ cup tomatoes
- 2 tsp sugar
- 100 paneer
- 1 cup fenugreek leaves
- 100 gm cheese
- 3 theplas
- 50 gm cheese
- red chilli powder
- 2 tsp oil
- cherry tomatoes
- fresh coriander
- tomato sev
- Procedure to make Thepla Tostadas: In a heated pan add oil, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, sliced onions, salt and mix it.
- Add ginger - garlic paste, finely chopped green chillies and mix it.
- Add chopped green tomatoes and sugar.
- Add grated paneer, finely chopped fenugreek leaves, salt, grated cheese in the filling.
- On thepla add grated cheese, red chilli powder and the filling.
- In a heated pan add oil, place the tostada and let it cook until it becomes crispy from both the sides.
- For plating place the tostadas on a plate.
- To garnish Thepla Tostadas add cherry tomatoes, fresh coriander leaves, nylon sev and tostadas are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.